Saturday 14 November 2015

Craft Stamper

I am super excited to be able to share that I have some projects in this month's issue of Craft Stamper. These projects were made with my new Christmas stamps from PaperArtsy. I was chuffed to bits to be asked last month to design a cover stamp for the magazine and to have projects in this issue too is just wonderful. 

Here is the magazine in WHSmiths this week.. 



Here are some sneaks of my projects, but if you want to see the whole things then you will need to pick up a copy of the magazine. i hope that you do and that you like what's inside. 




oh lookie it's me lol 


Super impressed with the colours in the magazine, so rich and vibrant. They make the whole magazine so nice to look through. 


Don't forget to pick up your copy. 


Darcy x


3 comments:

  1. Looks great Darcy. I always buy the Christmas editions of Craft Stamper.....sort of a tradition for me. What a bonus that I get one of your lovely stamps with it x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Darcy!!! I'm very excited for you!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete